Boynton Beach Dentist
Bonding is a cosmetic and restorative treatment option. Composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth. This both restores function and provides a more aesthetic appearance.
Bonding may be recommended for any of the following cases:
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Reduce the appearance of discolored teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Lengthen one or more teeth
- Reshape one or more teeth
- Protect an exposed tooth root
Bonding is a safe and effective solution that can often be completed in just one visit. To find out if bonding may be right for you, contact Family & Implant Dentistry of Boynton Beach.