While there are many options when it comes to replacing missing teeth, none are more popular and successful then dental implants. When it comes to getting dental implants, there are several important things that need to be done before the procedure. Let’s take a look at some things you can do to prepare for All on Four implants in Boynton Beach.
Preparing for Dental Implants
- If you will be under sedation, do not eat or drink for 8-12 hours before the surgery. If only local sedation is used, there are no restrictions.
- Arrange for a ride to and from the procedure, especially if you will be under sedation. Driving immediately after the procedure can be dangerous to you and others on the road.
- Get everything set up for post surgery before the procedure. This includes any meal prep and anything you will need after the procedure is completed.
- Plan on taking it easy for several days after the procedure. Adjust your calendar accordingly in case you are unable to go to work or attend events.
- Have comfortable, loose-fitting clothing ready to go for the surgery. You want to not only be comfortable, but you also want to make sure that nothing is causing problems for the surgeon. Also, wearing clothes that you aren’t worried about if something happens to them is recommended.
- Get a good night’s rest. Surgery will take a toll on your body so you want it to be as rested as possible.
Are You Interested in All on Four Implants in Boynton Beach?
If you are considering All on Four implants to replace your missing teeth, come see us at Family & Implant Dentistry of Boynton Beach. Contact us today to learn more.